Have you ever wished there was some way that you, a loved one or another carer could learn how to safely tube feed a child?
Based on years of feedback and more than 12 months of hard work, SUCCEED has developed a 2-hour training course for ANYONE who needs to learn one safe way to use an NG tube.
- No prior experience required
- No need to learn on a real child. We use gold-standard mannequins for all the training
- Developed by families, for families, in collaboration with clinicians and researchers to ensure it is safe and reliable
- Available on weekends and after hours (depending on the timetable)
- Support our work with an optional donation. No-one will be excluded based on their income
We have been creating video resources and piloting the course in 2023. It will become available in a limited format in 2024 and our goal is to make these accessible all around Australia in 2025 and beyond.
If you are interested in attending, or know someone who is, PLEASE drop us a line so we can let you know when a course near you is coming up.
It also helps us understand how much demand there might be for this in different areas.
I’d like to know more!
If you have any other ideas or feedback please contact us.